Hi! I am so glad you are here! My name is Marina, like a boat dock ;) I am also one very busy bee. I am a full-time student and a manager at my local Chick-fil-A, working roughly 30 hours a week on top of my 15 hours of class. It forced me to have really good time management skills to get everything done in my week. Though, when I was first starting out, it became increasingly difficult to find time for myself. I wasn't prioritizing my body or my mind hardly at all. I discovered that I had to be intentional with my time to do so. I had to be intentional about getting food, fitness, and self-care time. My goal with this blog is to share with you all about my wellness journey as a busy bee, providing advice and hacks for other little busy bees who need to start or improve their wellness journeys as well!
In our world today, we are surrounded by things that can poison us. I know that sounds dramatic but if you really look into it, you would be shocked at the things that we are putting in our bodies and environments. When we are prioritizing health, it means making active changes in all facets of life. It will take time but one swap at a time is progress nevertheless. Here are 5 swaps that I have made that I do believe have improved my quality of life. Household cleaning products: Have you ever looked at the ingredients on a regular household cleaning product like Windex? Talk about toxic chemicals! I recommend making your if you have the resources. If you can't, brands like Evergreen from Target are great options. Food storage containers: I know little plastic options are easy and cheap but that can expose your body to many microplastics over time. Investing in glass and stainless steel containers have been the right supplement for me. Also, they feel nicer to use...
Comments
Post a Comment